To strive to have our members live the Christian message of love and compassion through our thoughts, words and deeds.
The mission of All Saints Church is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ by word and deed, by worship and outreach, by teaching and pastoral care, that all of the saints will be equipped for the ministry we share. Our parish name affirms the truth that we are all called to be saints. We welcome without reservation all persons to share in our liturgy and fellowship.
We keep our building open for times of prayer and public use, and we strive to enable all our members to minister in community life and beyond in the spirit of the Baptismal Covenant.
OUR CORE VALUES
The Core Values describe the behaviors expected from our parish members.
- Celebrate the unique strengths of each person.
- Be considerate of varying points of view.
- Learn from others.
- Honor personal boundaries.
- Be kind.
Tell the truth
- Communicate openly, honestly and clearly.
- Champion and sustain accuracy and integrity.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Act ethically.
Work as a team
- Listen to others.
- Make and deliver on commitments.
- Value the involvement of all.
Make a difference
- Consider new ideas; innovate.
- Anticipate future needs; work to meet them now.
- Engage and encourage inquiry; affirm academic freedom.
- Share knowledge; teach others to do the same.
Reach out to others
- Be open and welcoming to all; old and new.
- Assist in meeting the needs of those less fortunate.
We strive to live by these core values every day as we worship, connect and serve.